Sunday, October 27, 2019

May the light shine on you


Love is the easiest path
I love the chase
I love seeing around the next corner
I love asking why
I love stopping, sitting still and watching
I love developing an understanding of why or how
I love to read and imagine
I love to go, look and connect dots.
We are all same, same and yet so different in the nuances, and these nuances are what make us all so special.
The opportunity to visit corners of our world, meet people, share times and conversation and skills is a real blessing.
Each little observation and understanding is a gem to be treasured.
Sharing these treasures is a great joy.
The more we learn about our world and her inhabitants, the more connected we are and we will hopefully band together to love and appreciate and protect our home.
Small understandings and small efforts add up to a whole lot- together.
May the light shine on us all.

No comments: