Thursday, November 24, 2022

Plots and Plans

 It is so exciting to be planning again to travel.

I have pulled my head in since pandemic struck, I was shell shocked at the loss of work.

Of course it is not the same, but I had been incubating those babies for so long and they were all just gone!! Traumatic.

Finally it is all starting to open up again.

Travel insurance companies are all replotting there products to respond to a world that has moved past lockdown.

I know many people are still nervous, we we need to find our ways forward, just as you do after any great upheaval, I guess.

Creative Arts Safaris tours are available again, I have a mad rush on sorting out Vietnam details now we have confirmed we are off [could squeeze another in if your are fast]

Sketching Vietnam is almost at final call

and Morocco and Ghana are really starting to fill up- yippee

Working on some new Collaborations too- as my mate Gillian Travis said “Take every opportunity” Yeh Girl you have got it 😊




No comments: