Sunday, August 08, 2010

big fabric day!

It is 2.00am and  I am awake....I was so exhausted last night from a big day discharging fabric- let me brag we did a few hundred metres!! that I fell asleep at 8.30pm and so now am awake in the middle of the night...will potter along for a little while and then crash again I hope....today we are doing black washes on things. This is work The Stitching Project is making for Leafy Sea Dragon Designs...web site soon to come...


















Gopal- ji is good just nervous working with him is actually a fun day for me and gets him up to speed as to what I want for my clients Leafy Sea Dragons...there are lots more photos on Facebook
Before I fell asleep and as long as I could keep my arms moving last night I was busy labelling some embroideries I am taking to Australia for sale.....I love them so much I wonder if Praveen will let me keep them and wall paper the house with them?
These are just the Sujani Embroideries from Bihar....I lllllooooooovvvvvvee them!
A quilt hanging on the wall at the Dye Man's, just lovely and rustic
And his front door- boy do I get strange looks some days with the things that catch my eye and I photograph!!

No comments: