Wednesday, February 20, 2019

a little stitching things together

textile tours, craft tours, small group tours
I am sitting here at my desk, 
the workshop rings to the Ladies voices, sweeping up and getting the workshop ready for our day. Lovely sound of  camaraderie, I am so happy with the team spirit in our workshop.
Been super busy finishing off some work for a client, each piece has hand stitched details and everyone who could has been sitting together getting it finished. Manju Madam our coordinator of  hand stitch has been doing a wonderful job supervising us all and keeping us consistent.

It was lovely to sit and stitch and hang out with the girls and I intend ignoring a whole heap of office work again today to do it all over again !! :)

Praveen and I have been planning a road trip to finalize the details of our Tour "From Chikankari to Enlightenment" but it is proving a little difficult to get the time.

Wedding season crazy at the moment and few that can't be missed GRRrrr, 
Kumbha Mela being held in Allahabad means we have to wait until it finishes as with 150 million attendees it might just be a touch crowded!! Ohh India how to do things in a big way.
Then we have visitors booked into the workshop....then Vietnam Tour and after that family holiday in Australia
.....and I think it is going to be super hot May before we get away. Oh well, not so many people around at that time.

Off to join the girls and get the stitching finished and then move onto the next trick!
Tours to plan
I really have to get the webshop organized and looked after- they call it marketing and I am rather remiss.... I need an assistant!!

Manju calling me.... yeh I am out of the office!



No comments: