Thursday, August 22, 2019

Photo mining...

Still mining my stash of photos from years of travel.
Kind of got the bug, there are so many moments I remember and loved... so continuing to look for them and bring them out.
I had a picture from a different tour of the chairs but this is the moment when I realized I loved them- 2013, it was, or what often happens at them.
I am sure I have other pictures of different tours too, as I keep looking :)


These are my favourite chairs to sit and take a minute, look around and people watch. 


Have fun.
They are in the Alhambra, one of the many Moorish Delights of Andalusia and Morocco Tour. They invite you to sit down, soak up the magical atmosphere and let your hair down. Haha, each trip has left a smile at that location.
Interesting all the people visiting a place like the Alhambra leave their feelings behind in a way. In the Nazrid Palaces people wonder and wander and it invites you to, somewhere like Charles V Palace just outside, has none of the love of detail and design, was never finished and when you walk in you go "Oh what is this all about?" like I guess millions of others have. It feels empty as you walk in.
Sightseeing is not just about the eyes, it engages other senses as well.
The Gardens of the Generife and Courtyards of the Alhambra are full of the tinkling of fountains, aromas of the Gardens as well as a visual delight, and that aura of admiration of generations.
We are so lucky it is still here after its turbulent history and it is a pleasure to see the love and care being bestowed upon it in this age.
It is world Heritage and a privilege to experience it.

You realize I am peppering lots of links to our website, trying to build up its presence on the net. 
Crikies what a job!!
I do like the looking for images, though.

No comments: