Wednesday, September 30, 2020

"We create our own reality"

I have collected quotes since my ealry teens... words to remember, words to try and grow into.
As I mentioned I am going a little nuts being stuck here in India

 I am surrounded by a lovely bunch of people, much love and care.

What i miss is a good chin wag and to sit down for a cup of tea and chat where I am FIONA... not the anonymous Madam everyone relies on, 

but the goof ball who hangs out, has a laugh, is sad or pissed and makes mistakes and it is OK. Vulnerable is OK.

Here everyone watches me. I live in the least populated state of India only 65 million people in a landspace less than Victoria state in Australia. 

If i am not up walking in the dark in the morning, the neighbour will later ask if I am OK, at the workshop I am constantly telling people to let me do it, as a senior member of the place others think I should do nothing but be queen bee. very nice of them but I am a handson type person.

Whilst surrounded by millions I am lonely.

I am liucky my kids and my mates are making a huge effort for me to be at the other end of the line, emails, chat groups, photos, videos and phone calls abound. 

It really helps guys. Thank you 

the BUT

there is nothing like real human contact and presense... I am sure that is dawning the world over now.

We need people up close and personal not at the end of zoom.

It may take a little longer to sort out but we need to remember this, and make sure we do come out of isolation and connect up again.

Look after our enviroment to mitigate disasters... I have read a few things that suggest enviromental damage means we are sharing space with wild creatures and there is increased risk of weird viruses.... we need to protect and increase wild spaces... they are also the lungs of our world.

Rambling 😄

This is my inspiration this week and working on how to implement it into my day, 

each and every day, for myself and much more importantly for our world and her people.


I have been exploring a story on Instagram

I was happy to start... I wonder if I will continue.... 

No comments: