Thursday, August 18, 2005

checking things out....

This is an email I am sending to the blogger and you should be able to read it.

My mind is boggling at all this- communication yet I dont know who I am talking to.

I spend most of my time alone, talking to myself as I work- sometimes even answering myself!!?

I am always so surprised when students and others know what I have been up to- they have looked at my website.

I am so used to the old ways people communicate where you are aware that that are connecting to you.

I remember my great-grandmother, 93 at the time, talking of the invention of the telephone and though she had been using one for 50 years at the time still had a touch of that sense of wonder you could actually talk to some one a way away. I think I know something of her feeling now.

Ill hit send and see what happens next..

Fiona

No comments: