Sunday, February 25, 2007

today


25.2.07

In the office again, it is spread out all across Rajasthan taking people on our tour. Prveen [my partner] and I have been having a lovely time leading a bunch of fun ladies to some of our favourite places. I am really enjoying seeing the open mouthed starry- eyed wonder in some peoples eyes on occasions… I know I looked just as struck on my initial visits. I still find new things to get me just like that but these days feel more like I am visiting old friends and finding out new aspects of them. The biggest certainty in India is change and seeing the amount of work and development that has occurred since my last visit just 2 months ago is staggering…. But really change is the biggest certainty in life isn’t it?
view across our lake from the restaurant at the hotel

No comments: