Tuesday, July 03, 2007

studio, tours and this and that




more works of the inside variety...
just a few things for a local gallery. and workshop ideas.... they are more rich and subtle really- the camera flash catches the sparkle of the braids really they are a rich shine under the layers of silk organza


my website has images of my latest exhibition http://www.fionawright.com/ - I was really pleased with the way these came out


I have also been working a lot to fix up my website in general... I am becoming more enthusiatic about my tours- the hands on aspect of going and doing things really appeals to me and to take a bunch of people with similar interests is even better.
the good thing about this type of business is all the research you have to do... i just love it going and poking around to get to know places first....
seriously starting to daydream about sketching in Morocco... oh bother i will have to fit it into my schedule!
off to the studio and daydreaming time
regards
Fiona

1 comment:

Arty Lady's blog said...

Fiona, you should be proud - your work is gorgeous!