Friday, April 11, 2008

a helping hand please.


hello all,

thank you for the comments on my recent posts...

it was a bit political I guess, I had not thought of it that way just a concern for the people at the centre of these locations....

as you might know I am very supportive of a streetkids project in Pushkar Rajasthan...
well I have made a new website [ and will look after it ] for them...the internet is such a valuable tool for sharing information.

Do you mind looking over the new site http://www.shakti-streetkids-pushkar.org/
and letting me know about glitches, typos and etc.

If there is something you find can you site the exact page it is on, so I can track it.
try the email addresses to for a quick hello and to see they work- if you write I will reply and we will know it works...

Building a website is a big task, checking it is harder when you know it so well

thanks in advance

aren't the little munchkins cute? I do enjoy being involved with kids [ and happy not to be the permanent teacher- I must admit]
bye
Fiona

1 comment:

Dijanne Cevaal said...

Hi Fiona

I have nominated you for an arte y Pico award- and yes books and their covers- when my children are grown I hopefully will be doing things to change some of those perceptions good on you for doing that!