Wednesday, April 09, 2008

in Groovy San Francisco

"It is not the breaths we take in life,
it is the things that make us breathless,
that matter the most."

8 April, 2008

In groovy SF, it is a lovely relaxed town ...

I have a few days to spare between engagements so trying to catch up on office work and came across that quote I gleamed from a student in NZ months ago.
a good thought to contemplate ....



Just spent a lovely week end in the company of Karine owner of the Sewing Workshop [ the bonus was meeting some of her great family as well- a noisy family home is like nectar after many hotel rooms]
The Sewing Workshop www.thesewingworkshop.com has been running sewing classes in Sf for 32 years and as well have a range of other treats available. One of those extras is me! we are already planning a return performance for 2010 [2009 is already booked out for me]
so I do look forward to be able to catch up with the meny wonderful people I am getting to know in SF and her wondeful galleries and, and, and...

No comments: