Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Cordoba

I have got everything sorted,
like a miracle or as one person kindly pointed out Mercury has gone straight after being retrograde, I am very thankful knowing that it was only my computer that had a hiccup -all the travell arrangements went very well. I tend to write a journal and keep notes each day so will just resume where I left off when the Computer went on holidays.
My most special building in the world,
it really fills my heart with joy- it is such an amazing structure and was built during a time of harmony between the Muslim, Christian andJews of Andulusia...
it feels like it is filled with magic and the slightly glowing pics [ taken because a flash would not do and so I had to use a time exposure] seem to show the glow of the place.
















































No comments: