Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Memeories are strange things...















Many of my guests are avid travellers, there are many we places we have in common and many they are asking lots of questions about....




















after a while things start to jumble together....here I am visiting a place I really appreciate- Vietnam....
it is warm and a little steamy..which reminds me of Ghana- definitely steamy and bustling, very colourful ladies...which brings to mind back home in India- definitely bustling and colourful with amazing architture as well....which brings to mind Morocco- the mosaics and souks...which can definetly take you onto Syria....which has a layer of history and elegance that ties me to Paris, as well.

 All such fabulous places I really appreciate having contact with.

Amazing how the mind can wander...
I have just finished reading the book I quoted from the otherday The Elegance of the Hedgehog
what a truely wonderful story, something to savour, so unique.
I dream of writing a book or two one day...I think I could come up with something interesting to say and then I come across something as wonderful as that and I am completely in awe.
What wonderful characters, profound observations of how many of us build a space in the world...how change is possible if we take a risk...


Life is like this, isn't it?
Beautiful, mysterious...waiting to be noticed, experienced, apprectaited.
many images, floating together from converstaions I have recently experienced...

No comments: