Friday, April 27, 2012

home

Beyond exhausted- almost bitten off more they I could chew with that Oz trip, yet I enjoyed evey moment of it,
catching up with kids, seeing my mates, meeting lots of new people, talking to clients, seeing our clothes walk off on other people's backs....all a big yeh!!
Already realising I can't do this alone- Praveen and I thought it was sensible splitting tasks- he at the workshop/ me on the road, but we don't work at our best that way and I think we are getting worse....we miss each other so much when we are apart, also we are a real team show now and so used to working together....
Anyway- we had both already said Last Time alone when the Universe confirms it with a nightmare trip home- just delayed planes, bad weather and worries about making connections but enough to be un-amusing.
Same thing happened on my last teaching trip....after years of wandering and being very lucky with travel- it was also a horror story of missed connections and delays- enough confirmation for me new directions needed.

loved the quote above- good to remeber.
Choose
and Choose wisely
but most importantly actively do DO something
don't sit on the fence.

OK today is enourmous list making
ENORMOUS LIST MAKING!!!
is probably how I should say it, so many new ideas, orders and requests from clients, things to catch up on and new things to start
ohh and our first time putting in a proper Indian Tax return for our proprerly registered Indian business- only 3.5 years getting to this.
I have some lovely pictures and stories from the trip coming soon- so much to savour now I am on home turf [or sand as the case may be] :)



1 comment:

Penny said...

glad you are home safely, even if it was all a bit fraught.
I have had so many wonderful comments about my jacket, so glad I left buying anything till the last minute and then you found it under the table for me. (Ballarat in case you dont remember.)