Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I want, I want....

I am in a real I want, I want....I WANT!!!! mood today....
first more hours to try out ideas,
second less bl***dy office work for me to do so I can get onto #1.
 Finally had a few seconds to explain this idea to Papu who made up the sample for me....size is about 2 foot acoss and 15 " tall- a bit wonky in shape because I filled with gfabric off cuts so I could eye ball it...
rather happy- was going to add a bit more stitch detailing but also kind of happy as it is....
and I have such a list of more to try...finally nailed an idea for a new jacket.....so pattern cutting tomorrow....
and some slippers
and 2 soft blockprinted fabric bags...
we have a race on to have good strong samples for the Buyers market we hope to do In February....
going to sit down now and leave the computer to stitch the numbers onto our quilts- each is unique even when it is following a theme and so to celebrate that each will have its own distinct number.
Making a Quilt Diary on Pinterest adding each one as we finish it....hence the stitching numbers today
My mate Jen put me onto Pinterest [ I rarely look at the internet just do office stuff in the cyber world and keep in contact with people like this]
but Pinterest is really bringing out the voyeur in me -sounds a bit wierd? they are all textile things I look at and boy! are people so creative. from one addict to another have a try

OK off and running now to fulfil an I want....I want to get numbers onto our finished quilts
:)
 

No comments: