we are VERY CLEAR it is people and the work of the hand we value.
- Home spun, hand weave fabrics....and who made them
- Hand block print...environmental impact- low water volume needed for clear up, water based, solvent free pigment ink. Colourful and permanent...we have been watering these ins down and washing them onto the fabric for greater colour.
- In the 'natural dye' range we have indigo, mud resist to make pattern and iron black.
- Hand stitch- we have 77 women now gainfully employed- big, big yippee!!
1. INDIGO- love it, do lots of it
lovely soft grey colour, can be dyed. Here is it with mud resist creating the white.
not bad, not huge