Wednesday, May 27, 2015

heatwave....

OOhhhhhhhh, all I want to do is whinge....heat wave in the desert means more extreme heat than usual....very hard to keep going...but this is the quite time for visitors and tour things and so a good opportunity to do workshop things....
 Instead of groaning I thought I would make a list of what I am pleased with....you may have noticed I did fit in a small groan first- ohh well.
Got our next Indian Inspiration Creative Camp 2016 all organized and written up and after considering using pigeons to announce it the internet finally started again.... so I got it posted. Yippee.
 AAAAAnd already we have requests to join the group for next year so we pushed on and sorted Textile Traditions of Vietnam's North 2016.... feel like I need a gold star after this effort.
 Gaelle Beech of Anjel MS and Lucy Aboagye visited us a few months back and we have since been working on a winter collection for them....they have arrived and are now being photographed...Jasmin is doing a stunning job showing them off for us....so amazing to see our work come to life.
Still got a couple of places on our Rajasthan Tour, pleased to announce almost full- love that trip....
and now I plan on plopping myself down under the fan and adding some stitch to some new men's indigo shirts we are making for those in winter weather....
ohh winter weather something to dream of but I think the ache of the cold might be worse than the wet rag effect of extreme heat....
moan ...haha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems you've learnt some amazing fortitude in Rajasthan- make hay!