Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Taking a moment....

Oh my goodness.
The last wee while has been so full.
Loved every minute of it.... just been so many minutes one after the other it is going to take a little while to wade through it all and thoroughly appreciate it all.
I know I am very, very lucky.
I had little opportunities that opened up over the years and jumped into each one.... often silently screaming ohhh what have I done, what will happen, really having to clutch onto the frame of mind saying it will all work out.
It has got me here.
I live in India.
I share my life with a wonderful person.... we have freaked - I was typing created and spellchecker guessed freaked- quiet apt really... we have spent a lot of time freaking out and fighting but got to the place where we have kind of shed a lot of our baggage and the love that brought us together does a lot of shining out these days.... hmmm . Yeh :)
I really enjoy the tours we take people on... getting to share people, places and ideas we are passionate about
And then come home and we have our Stitching business.... I love the creative outlet of it and that we create so much local employment and am rather excited we have a small team building who might....
I hope....
we are training....
it looks possible....
bit of praying....
and asking Ganesha remover of obstacles...
who might be able to take over some of the huge amount of paperwork I am always scrambling to catch up on.
So today I was copying pictures to my computer.... blown out by Ghana Tour,  it was all I hoped for and so much more.
Fashion week.... those lovely young women who showed our clothes... amazing Artisans Gallery for inviting us and the generosity of tge people behind Lakme Fashion Week who gave us all the opportunity gratis.
And Bengal tour again so pleased with how it came together.
For both tours our huge thanks to great travel guests and on ground support.
Hmm so happy to be home....
Getting all wound up.... working on an exhibition with my son Zac.... everything is in.place just need to stitch like crazy to finish it off.

No comments: