Monday, February 04, 2019

2019...it's moving fast

Haha,
Will it pass me by in a blur or can I get a handle on it?
In Oz cuddling grandkids and welcoming a new one.
I am so proud of my boys, they have grown into wonderful people.
The way they support each other and tackle their futures is the icing on the cake for me.
I spent many years on my own with them, knew I had a screw loose, worked at trying to line it up....
They grew up knowing no use complaining about something -work out how to sort it out.
If you can see it, have a go, no one else can do it for you.
HAPPY to be with them.
Workshop is in contact via whatsapp but generally they are tackling our work load well.
A breather has been good and I will enjoy being back next week.
2019 you may be charging along but I an looking forward to the ride :)

1 comment:

pdcrumbaker said...

Lightning speed! Maybe I'll catch you in Oz in May. If not, India in October. Onward!
dc