Thursday, June 18, 2020

the very first



Haha that was my first post 18 August 2005!


still fiddling with websites, now moved from Creative Arts Safaris to polishing The Stitching Project as well.

I know a glutton for punishment, but my Grandmother said it didn't matter what you look like at home when you face the world a dash of lipstick and comb your hair you will feel better.
Well with a lot of home time.... a bit of polish feels noice and a fresh new look is not a bad idea as we emerge.

CAS looks a bit flash I think.... 😍
- now blogger lets me smile at you !!

and TSP is still being worked on..... I have a new shop opening on site but it will be a little while before I get it all lined up.

Back to sorting out the workshop.... curious as to what was in the fabric store 1, i got it emptied out..... this has lead to emptying out fabric 2, spreading stuff EVERYWHERE even into the house next door... we do own it but it was not for this purpose. 
Gahhhhhh!
making headway.

No comments: