Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Getting Going again

 Boy has it been a tough few years...

I ended up in Australia and have been running the workshop by zoom.... it is not so hard, I had it all set up to run to an online system becasue I was away on tour so much, anyway.

After the disaster of lockdown and all the hassles getting to Australia I did not know if I would have the enthusiasm to organize tours again but here I go again.

and I am wearing a grin 😊 

reaching out to my contacts around the world, checking in to see how they are going...

hearing their enthusiasm to welcome us back again and the many elbows nudging me to get the show on the road as enlivened me.


My enthusiasm to get out there, explore our beautiful world and meet her people is still with me, 

I look forward to all the fun

laughs

inspriation

great conversations that I find along the road.

No comments: