Friday, May 19, 2006








these are some of the postcards I was talking of.

I love the continous line of Hundertwasser and the colour washes of Klee -...

sometimes it is good to just drop elements onto the fabric and see what they suggest - a kind of stream of conciousness approach....

as usual if I start to Daydream India comes to my mind....

sorry about the 3 copies of 1 pic- no idea what happened and can't seem to remove them.....

the little birds are clasic Klee- i like his sense of whimsy

3 comments:

Karoda said...

do you plan to mount them? they are lovely pieces!

Anonymous said...

I really like your work!

jenclair said...

What a lot of eye candy! Funny, this is the 3rd place I've seen Hundertwasser interpretations in fabric...all so completely different, but all appealing to me in such a cheerful way. From architecture to fabric - just delightful.