Wednesday, December 13, 2006

working





I am so tired, all the traveling is catching up with me and there is so much to do.

My next exhibition is called "Earthshins" and is based upon places i have been and the impressions i have gathered. It was all working well in my head and heart as many of the places i have been are basically just landscapes. but my recent travels have taken me to some amazing big cities and there the earth is encrusted with the works of man.

above details of two city skins.....

how to marry the two topgether in my work and try and keep true to the idea "Earthskins" is proving a challenge!

i am getting there but finding with some i like the other side as much as the front- what to do with that feeling?

Earthskins will show atMaiden Alley Cinema Gallery
112 Maiden Alley
Paducah, KY 42001

March 10 to May 7, 2007.

opening will be on Saturday, April 27, 5-7 p.m. All welcome!

No comments: