Friday, September 19, 2008

Westhope College,

Fianl view of the College,
it is quite home like in some ways, yet you also experience a sense of living as it might have been in times gone by.

Sherry before dinner, the staff are so sweet and attentive to what you might like.


Lunch on Sundays, home grown Roast Lamb and all the trimmings followed by a delicious Damson Plum crumble, friut picked from the orchard of course!
Here a some of my lovely students, a very enjoyable bunch,
hard working though, as soon as dinner was over they disapppeared into the studio...and some I thought I would have to turn out at dark as they worked so hard and got into things....
Writing this from Sweden, using Ryan Air http://www.ryanair.com/ I was lucky enough to get a free ticket [only had to pay taxes] which meant I could see my friends in Sweden for less than the cost of the bus ticket to the airport- crazy world but full of opportunities if you let yourself take them up!
They run a catering business [everything ecologically sound and organic]...
am helping cook today...so back down to the kitchen- lunchbreak is finished
pics and recipes later...

No comments: