Friday, December 26, 2008

Pushkar


Been rather productive lately...
my new bed linen, feels fabulous to sleep in.
It is ideas I am trying out for works projects.
unbleached cotton, with khadi handloom pipal leaves appliced to it....



First time I have dyed silks for ages and my upsatirs balcony makes a great line.
I am going to sell these and second hand sari bits on etsy.
Have a look, tell your friends, let me know what you think- I appreciate feedback.
and we have had a cooking class at our house...I enjoyed the chance to share some of my receipes and we had fun cooking up an Indian feast.
Proceeds will help fund Shakti Project.
Been an exciting few days Parveen and I have been wizzing around Pushkar checking out blocks of land...possibilities?? hmmm That Pukka Place will happen one day.



No comments: