Wednesday, October 06, 2010

The Art Quilt Collection

Having a pretty fantastic week....
success selling our wares....
jumped a big hurdle with Indian paperwork.... always a big task....
lots of exciting ideas concocted whilst driving millions of miles on Australia's long roads....wonder why I am brain dead....
AND
        AND
                 AND
I have been published in a book- I was interviewed for this book some time ago and truthfully forgot all about it....to be reminded by its arrival on flash bookshop shelves....got to get myself a copy now
Here is a link


I just found it on The Book Depository...hope it arrives in OZ before I leave- their only drawback is they don't post to India...I have begged them a few times!
This Saturday I will be trading at The Illawara Quilters Quilt 2010 Exhibition...do say hello if you are passing

No comments: