Friday, November 12, 2010

Ahmedabad

A simple place to call home....





 Love the touches, this is Ghandi's town.....handloom khadi towels in the bathroom...

 Eggs Bujee...masala spiced scambled eggs- yummy. Will find you a recipe soon, it is a great way to start the day

 my little flowers around the flower bowl
 Waiting, as one must, at the Calico Museum
my latest office corner- I am up each day at 5.00am to get emails etc done before the excitemnets of the day...I know I have been away a long time when my folder of etsy silks starts to get low...oh well home soon and trying to find the right second hand sari guy....
Todays excitement is Udaipur City Palace and then shopping....my most favourite [yes I have a few, I know] haberdsashery guy is here and I am in the mood to discover lots of treasure in his shop...hmmmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SOUNDS LIKE FUN, I LOVE THE PICTURES VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!