Friday, January 25, 2013

Trying to be normal...


My boys would chortle hearing I was trying to be normal...
but that is what we attempting- Trying to just get on with what needs to be done without too much panicking...
Finally got Praveen to make a few lists and talked through with me how we would go about arrangements....in India things are quite different; somethings you would think there is not a snowball's chance in hell of happpening are so simple....and some things that seem so simple just never happen.
So preparations for the Trade Fair are happening...and I am focusing on keeping breathing and ticking off the list.
Above is flowers from our garden, winter is boutiful here...and look at the tea tray and glasses- perfect for display.
Peas fresh from the garden- so sweet they could be lollies....yum.
Office stuff was done for the moment so I was enjoying time in the sun stitching samples when electricty went out and generator started.
I appreciate the generator for allowing us to continue but boy do I hate the noise! It really shatters my mind.
 Praveen has discovered Facebook and talking to the kids....a good chance to help the Indian ones improve their english- not to mention Papa-ji, not sure there is hope for the Ozzie ones.
 


So until I ran from the generator I was sitting in the lovely sunshine putting some love and kisses on our "Love n kisses" slippers
yeh.
Light has come back so off again to enjoy :)
 

No comments: